Buy Online @ JDMUltimate.com
*WHAT IT DOES*
The AEM No-Weld Sensor Mount removes the need to weld a sensor bung onto an exhaust when installing an O2 sensor for a wideband controller, gauge, etc. Simply drill a hole in the exhaust, install the gasket, and bolt the clamp. It’s that easy! The kits come in 4 different sizes to accommodate exhausts from 1.75” to 3.5” in diameter. The mount will work with virtually any popular performance wideband sensor.
*WHY YOU WANT ONE*
This is the ideal solution for DIY enthusiasts who do not have access to a welder and who are installing a product such as an AEM Wideband UEGO Gauge, Inline Wideband UEGO Controller, or wideband air/fuel product from other manufacturers. It’s also a great time saver for professional shops looking to improve throughput.
* The most affordable, hassle-free mounting solution available.
* No more welding. Just drill a hole, install the gasket and clamp and go!
* Available in 4 different sizes to fit exhausts from 1.75” to 3.5” in diameter.
* Clamp band is constructed from 304 stainless steel.
* Gasket is a graphite material with a stainless steel foil support and is heat resistant to 2500 degrees F.
Buy Online @ JdmUltimate