Buy Online @ JDMUltimate.com
The knowledge accumulated through years of experience in engineering brakes for race cars has led the Brembo High Performance Division to launch the exclusive GT-R line. It has been developed to fit a select number of street applications including but not limited to Porsche, Ferrari, BMW, Chevrolet Corvette and new Camaro applications.
The new Brembo GT-R systems have been designed for the driver who demands exceptional performance on the street or on the track. Systems include 4 or 6-piston monobloc calipers, two-piece floating brake rotors, a selection of friction materials and all the necessary hardware to insure seamless installation.
The GT-R calipers are machined entirely from billet aluminum in order to provide both the benefits and look of a racing brake system: more stiffness, lighter weight (GT-R calipers achieve a weight reduction up to 10 percent compared to cast versions) and more thermo-mechanical resistance, critical in high-performance applications.
The nickel-plated finish provides additional treatment against corrosion and provides an unparalleled appearance. The pistons, complete with stainless steel inserts, provide an additional heat barrier virtually eliminating fade even during max-limit and on-track driving. In addition, the calipers provide less brake fluid absorption and a stiffer pedal feel delivering consistent clamping force suited for drivers wanting to make the most of every second.
The new Brembo GT-R brake systems are available with drilled or slotted two-piece floating rotors which reduce un-sprung weight and dissipate heat faster.
- Brembo forged 4, 6 or 8 piston racing calipers with sequentially sized pistons (lighter and slimmer profile than standard Brembo GT calipers). Some GTR calipers are 1-piece monoblock construction while some are 2-piece, depending on application.
- Brembo ventilated titanium piston inserts to form an additional heat barrier (most GTR calipers, not all)
- Brembo two piece “floating” hat and rotor assemblies reduce unsprung weight and dissipate heat faster
- Brembo slotted and directionally vented two piece rotors
- DOT and TUV certified Goodridge stainless steel brake lines; guaranteed for life
- Brembo high performance brake pads; up to 4 per caliper; available in street or race compounds
- Brembo “floating” anti-rattle rotor hardware developed by Brembo for the McLaren F1 road car
- Brembo billet brackets with aircraft quality hardware
Buy Online @ JdmUltimate